Johnny Winston CARES Leadership Solutions is a consulting company that finds practical solutions for not-for-profit and for-profit businesses. Johnny’s many years of service as an Administrator, Director, Supervisor, Community Organizer, Politician, and Business Owner make him uniquely qualified to assist individuals, community organizations, and businesses with their problems that ultimately lead to successful solutions. Initial consultations are free/gratis. Continued consultation and support are paid for by project completion. Lastly, some projects can include the payment of bartering services and volunteer opportunities.
Projects include but are not limited to:
* Safety planning, including Fire Safety, First Aid/AED/CPR training, and Safety Development Plans.
* Community outreach to individuals and specialized communities that lead to partnerships and future collaboration. Develop and implement strategies about organizations and how they are working as a greater team and strengthened within the community.
* Organization of events and activities that benefit the community.
* Staff recruitment with an emphasis on people of color to deepen the pool of candidates.
* Leadership Development/Upward Mobility Strategic Planning.
* Support hiring of personnel/staffing change opportunities.
* Creation of mentoring programs.
* Executive Board support, recruitment, outreach, rapport building, and training.
* Internal and External Outreach: Review partnerships already established and reaffirm; and create new partnerships where appropriate, such as within communities of faith, health, community welfare, and other organizations.
* Business promotion/creation of social media campaigns, advertising, and outreach to increase clientele and sales.
* Organizational Health and Wellness Planning.
Current and Past Projects include:
* Vera Court Neighborhood Center Executive Director Search.
* Robert Burmah’s BFitness Be You Burmah Fitness training and gym.
* Excel Wellness with SSHerese.
* YWCA Safety Planning Development.