Do you or your other staff members need to be re-certified in CPR now or in the near future?
I teach CPR classes for many childcare centers, community/neighborhood centers, massage therapists, schools, adult nursing facilities, employment programs and other educational facilities in the Madison area.
American Heart Association Heartsaver First Aid/CPR/AED: $87 per participant; class length approximately 3 to 4 hours in length. This is a higher level of training. The first aid curriculum is video based.
American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR/AED: $70 per participant; class length approximately 2 to 3 hours in length. This level of training is good for everyone especially child/adult care workers and organizations, community centers, youth program staff, massage therapists and others.
American Heart Association Heartsaver K-12 student, teachers and athletic coaches: $40 per participant; class length approximately 1.5 to 2 hours in length. This training is for middle and high school students, K-12 teachers and athletic coaches. Youth under middle school age can participate in the training if they’re able to do the chest compressions on the mannequin.
*A flat travel fee of $20 will be charged for groups under six participants.
The certification through the American Heart Association (Or American Red Cross) is good for two years. The CPR card will come to the participant’s email account within a week of the completion of the class.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING OFFERED
I am also certified to teach BLS, CPR/AED and Babysitting courses through the American Red Cross. These costs are negotiable based on Red Cross certification costs.
I bring the training to you at an affordable price! We pick the day and time that works well for you and your employees. I bring the equipment (chest, on the mannequin, TV/DVD player) to your business or community space. All students are taught adult, child and infant CPR, how to use an automated external defibrillator (AED), how to alleviate choking, situational awareness and team building.
My CPR classes are fun, educational and worthwhile!
My teaching methods ensure that you feel comfortable doing the necessary skills during an emergency. I teach people to become “try-standers” not merely “bystanders”!
SIGN UP TODAY! HERE’S HOW!
1) Contact Johnny Winston CARES CPR Training at 608-218-4396, firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook Page: Johnny Winston CARES CPR Training
2) You or the organization and Johnny Winston CARES will choose a day, time and a place where the training will take place.
3) Individual or Small Group CPR Training participants will pay before the training day via website portal, Cash app, Venmo or Zelle or be invoiced to the participant’s organization by Johnny Winston CARES CPR Training.
4) Participants will receive the CPR card within a week of the training.
5) Johnny Winston CARES CPR Training will be contacted if there are any problems with the participants receiving the CPR card or misspelled names.
I look forward to helping you and your business become certified or re-certified in CPR!
MEET YOUR CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR
Qualifications for Johnny Winston Jr.:
American Heart Association instructor #12160519507 via UW Emergency Education Center.
American Red Cross Instructor.
Wisconsin Registry: Specialist 3 – Content Specialist Registry ID 163635.Retired Firefighter and Emergency Medical Technician of the City of Madison Fire Department 1996 to 2019.